For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe down plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush a coat of Bright Brown in carved lines of background tiles.
- Wipe paint back with slightly damp sponge leaving paint inside lines. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Papaya on the background tiles. Let dry.
- Refer to picture and paint three coats of the following colors as shown in the picture: Neon Red, Neon Blue, Light Kiwi and Dark Straw. Let dry.
- Apply French Dimensions to incised lines around designs. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to front of plate and two coats to back. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
HINT: To use French Dimensions, remove cap and tip. Use skewer to stir the paint well. Reinsert tip and test flow of paint on paper towel.