For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Caribbean to area with carved squares, to small carved leaves in adjoining design and to outer section of floral design next to handle. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Straw in flower petals and centers as pictured. Let dry.
- Brush Light Kiwi in outer petals on bottom flower next to handle and around the three Bright Caribbean leaves. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Coral to remaining flower petals and on side of cup with the incised lines. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Nautical to inside mug, top and bottom trims, bottom base of mug and handle. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of same color to mug handle. Let dry.
- Using French Dimensions, make draw lines around the flowers, leaves and areas of etched in design.
- Make dots as pictured in raised area of lines. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to mug and re-fire.