For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush one coat of Light Delft to the petal design just inside outer scalloped rim of plate.
- While paint is wet, use No. 6 brush dipped in water and create a wash toward center design.
- Brush three coats Light Delft in petal design around the wide center circle and to small center. Refer to photo.
- Brush a thin coat of Light Delft inside the outer portion of circle and blend toward center leaving central area white. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Delft around the half-moon shapes around outer edges. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Delft also around the outer design of central area and to the spots in center of circle. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Delft around plate border and to back of plate. Let dry.
- Apply French Dimensions along outline of designs. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to plate. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.