For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe spoon rest with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Straw in scalloped flower at top of spoon and same with area with engraved circles in lower flower, stars and vein line in leaf. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Red in center of large flower and outer petals plus center of yellow flower a top of spoon rest. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Sapphire in partially hidden flower on top. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of Bright Kiwi in the scalloped trim around the larger flower and to the leaf. Let dry.
- Make French Dimensions lines following the carved design on the spoon rest. Let dry.
- Brush two solid coats of Black to back of spoon rest. Let dry.
- Stilt spoon rest on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance over spoon. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.
HINT: When using French Dimensions, remove tip of bottle and stir paint well with a thin stick (dowel, chopstick, etc.). Add a drop or two of water if thinning is needed. Test flow on paper towel.