Skutt KM-1222-3" Electric Kiln
Skutt now offers a line of kilns that provides the perfect mix of height and volume for those artists and teachers who have difficulty opening and loading a 27" deep kiln due to the height.
- The 8.1 cubic foot firing chamber will make the KM1222-3 very popular with schools,
contemporary studios and production bisque companies.
- When coupled with an EnviroVent, this kiln with its KilnMaster Controller gives precise repeatable firings time after time.
- Lid Lifter and 3-inch brick are standard on this model.
- Cone 10 Power! (Except 208/1PH models which are Cone 8)
Packed with the kiln you will find the following items:
- KilnMaster Controller
- Kiln Stand
- Instructional Video
- Operating Manual
- Stand Feet
- Extra Thermocouple (unless Type S)
- Warranty Card
- Peep Plugs - attached to the kiln stand, enough to fill each peephole on your particular model.
- Lid Lifter
Chamber: 28.13" opening, 22" deep, 8.1 cu. ft.
Electrical Requirements (Single Phase):
240 Volts 48 Amps 11500 Watts
208 Volts 48 Amps 9984 Watts
Copper Wire Size: 6
Breaker Size: 60
NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 6-50
Electrical Requirements (3 Phase):
240 Volts 34.6 Amps 11500 Watts
208 Volts 40 Amps 11500 Watts
Copper Wire Size: 8
Breaker Size: 50
NEMA Receptacle Configuration: 15-50