Marx Magic Mender LO-FIRE
For Ceramics, Greenware, Bisque.
- Attaching flower, ribbons, etc.
- Repairs broken pieces
- Fixes hairline cracks
- Attaches greenware to greenware
- Attaches greenware to bisque
- Attaches bisque to bisque
- Removes hard spots
- Acts like a wood putty for larger area fill-ins
- Do not wet the piece to be mended.
- Magic mender is pre mixed, so there is no need to add slip.
- Apply mender to both sides with a soft brush. Do not over apply. Press two sides together, when mender beads out of both sides you have full coverage. Hold the pieces together a minute or two until they remain joined.
- If Greenware: Remove excess immediately. Clean when semi-dry.
- If Bisque: Let mender dry completely, then clean it as you would clean greenware.
- Fire the piece when mender is completely dry. You may apply color before firing. Fire the piece to the proper cone of the slip. (Up to 02 or 03 ~2048 degrees).